Through Prepaid24 and The George Herald you can now recharge your prepaid Electricity and Airtime from your PC or cell phone, in the comfort of your home or office, 24/7, by doing an EFT (Electronic Fund Transfer). The safest and most cost-effective way to move funds!!!
- No more surrendering your credit card details online
- No more paying service fees per transaction
- No more drawing large amounts of cash
- No more inconvenient drives to the shop to buy electricity!
- REGISTER NOW by only providing your cell phone number and e-mail address. No names or personal details.
- Make payment: Note BANK DETAILS, create beneficiary in your own bank with correct reference X (Axxess) and your cell number E.g. X0820011001
Make payment to Prepaid24’s account for the amount you want to load.
(ADSL denominations: 1 Gb - R 35 2 Gb - R 70 3 Gb- R 105 4 Gb - R 140 5 Gb - R 175)
Use the username and password supplied in the voucher to activate your bandwidth
Next time you want to recharge: Simply follow steps 2 & 3!!!
Each time we receive a payment with the cell number as reference, we will recharge the last electricity meter or SIM you have registered against it.
Due to the fact that the electricity and airtime distribution companies not being able to give Prepaid24 credits, Prepaid24 will not be able to give credits to consumers giving the wrong information.
Report a problem:
If you have any problems, challenges or do not receive your voucher/pin in 15 minutes, please chat to us at PP24Seven Online Support or Submit an Enquiry
For more information on these products and services you are welcome to browse the site.