To positively enhance the quality of life of all the people who we come into contact with - our clients, friends, employees, families as well as strangers - and in so doing, making a difference in our communities.
WE VALUE AND EMBRACE:
- Open, honest relationships and communication
- Caring, respectful friendliness
- Humbleness and trustworthiness
- Fostering positive team and family spirit
- Passion and determination
- Innovative change
- Accountability and reliability
- Integrity and transparency
- Good stewardship
- Healthy humour and Fun
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN IN YOUR WORLD?
Have you run out of electricity lately? Were you faced with the reality of getting in your car at 3 a.m. or at any other mostly inconvenient time of your busy day, to go to a teller to draw R500.00. Then to drive to the 24 hour “convenience shop” just to learn that for some reason, which the person behind the counter cannot explain, you cannot buy electricity?
Or have you been onto the web and given your credit card details, along with all your other details to a company, only to learn when you do a transaction, you pay a “small” commission… Perhaps you have tried the online alternative and were left feeling helpless when the transaction encountered problems.
If you can relate to the above, you have the answer to “Why” Prepaid24 exists!
Although some would say that we are in prepaid electricity and prepaid airtime business, at Prepaid24 we believe we are in the people business.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- Peace of mind that your transaction takes priority and will receive prompt attention in the shortest possible time;
- Friendly, prompt and efficient interaction, through our online support facility, whenever a challenge with any of our processes are experienced;
- The convenience of being able to transact from anywhere at anytime;
- Security in the fact that we employ expert knowledge, experience and technology.
- Assurance that we respect your privacy and the security of your personal information.
At Prepaid24 we specialise in the sale of prepaid products for all of the major South African Municipalities and major Cellular Communication Networks. Some of the municipalities we represent are City of Cape Town, City Power, Tshwane, George and Mangaung - to name a few. Prepaid24 is also able to recharge more than 3,6 million ESKOM prepaid meters across the country.
Prepaid24 - originally a privately owned company, was formed in 2009. In April 2016, Bluelabel Technologies - the largest reseller of prepaid airtime and electricity in South Africa, acquired shareholding in Prepaid24 (Pty) Ltd - Registration No. 2015/332247/07 and the Joint Venture was formed.
- Directors: Alan Kodesh, Warren Lampert, Hermie le Roux, Frans-Johan van Dyk
- Business Architect: Ben Lindeque
- Senior Operations Strategist: Corné du Toit
- Business Development: Jean De Villiers
- Finance: Sunitha Singh
- Client Service and Support: Werner Redelinghuys
- Business Systems: Suné Eloff
- Corporate Communication: Riana Stander
Prepaid24 has also registered the following trademarks:
SOUTH AFRICA – Trade mark applications nos. 2014/15236-7 and 2014/15258-9 for 24-7 EMERGENCY ELECTRICITY
PLEASE CHAT TO US
Although we do not have an inbound Call Center, we have a team of friendly and well trained support consultants on standby to chat to you ONLINE between 6am and 12pm - 7 days a week.
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any enquiries about us or queries regarding your transactions.