Since our founding in 2009, the EFT Payment has been Prepaid24’s preferred payment method for majority of our clients.
The EFT Payment method is a normal EFT from your online banking to our respective bank account. It caters for all the country’s major banks, including Absa, FNB, Standard Bank & Nedbank, with quick & simple processing of your payments.
When making an EFT payment to Prepaid24, all you need to do is use the correct payment reference, and you will receive your electricity tokens or prepaid vouchers within 15 minutes.
However, due to inter-banking clearance delays and other banking processes, EFT payments can experience delays of up to 30 minutes for Capitec, and up to 48 hours for Investec, Discovery Bank or TymeBank.
An instant alternative to the EFT is the Instant EFT via Ozow, which offers instant product delivery and completely removes payment delays from the equation, regardless of what bank you use! For more information, visit: Instant EFT via Ozow
Prepaid24 Banking Details for EFT Payments:
- All accounts are cheque accounts.
- We only process Rand amounts. No cents on a transaction will be taken into consideration.
- To avoid security delays, make sure that your purchase amounts differ when paying more than once within 5 days.
- When making Manual EFT payments, please make sure to transfer to your own bank (e.g. Absa to Absa).
- For FNB payments of less than R110, please allow 30 minutes to receive your tokens/products.
- EFT payments made from other banks into our Absa account, may be delayed for up to 48 hours.