Steve Tshwete Terms and Conditions
DISCLAIMER AND TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USE OF STEVE TSHWETE LOCAL MUNICIPALITY PREPAID ELECTRICITY FACILITY THROUGH PREPAID24
- Steve Tshwete Local Municipality reserves the right to periodically change/ alter these terms without notice.
- The facility herein is provided on an “AS IS” basis and has not been designed to meet individual needs but those of Steve Tshwete Local Municipality, and all other consumers of Electricity on an equal scale. The consumer acknowledges that, use of this facility is at the individual’s sole risk and discretion.
Steve Tshwete Local Municipality hereby disclaims any liability for, and as the consumer you indemnify Steve Tshwete Local Municipality against any harm, loss, damage or liability to your account, resulting directly or indirectly from use of the facility or service, whether such harm, loss, damage or liability is financial, personal consequential, incidental or otherwise.
- Neither Steve Tshwete Local Municipality nor any of its Agents or representative shall be liable for any loss, claim, damage, harm or liability of whatever nature howsoever arising from the use or inability to use the facility and/or from services or content available through and from this facility.
- Steve Tshwete Local Municipality does not warrant or represent that the functions contained in or by this facility will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the facility or its service will be free of any harmful components. The consumer is advised to report any difficulties and or malfunctions and errors to Steve Tshwete Local Municipality.
- Notwithstanding anything contained to the contrary in this disclaimer and terms of conditions. Steve Tshwete Local Municipality may from time to time and without notice to the consumer be entitled to suspend access to this facility in the event of any technical failure, modification or maintenance of the software, hardware equipment or infrastructure by means of which this is made available to the consumer or for any reason whatsoever. In this regard the consumer acknowledges that interruptions or suspensions may occur which may prevent or otherwise interfere with access to the facility for which Steve Tshwete Local Municipality will not be liable for any damages of any kind.
- The consumer hereby acknowledges that it is impossible to maintain a complete security in respect of any service contained or accessible from the facility and hereby waives any claim which he/she may have against Steve Tshwete Local Municipality arising out of any breach of a specific performance.
- The consumer may use this facility only for the purpose for which it is intended.
- The consumer further acknowledges that, he/she may take up to 30 minutes to obtain the token, and that if after 30 minutes he/she still has not obtained the said token Steve Tshwete Local Municipality, shall not be held liable for any such delay and any subsequent damage of any nature thereto.
Consumer refers to: A natural or juristic person who purchases electricity through the facility from Tshwete Local Municipality.